4.11.2008

The Dream Cycle, 2008.6

The Rat

Back in Fallston at the old house.
I'm walking down the driveway to cross the street to the house on the other side, for some reason my parents are living in that house and they're having a little party out behind the house near the woods.

As I reach the road I hear animals screaming and fighting from behind my parent's house and decide to head back to my house to get a gun and shield. (No, I don't know why a shield)

I walk into the garage and as I look around for a gun, I hear animal screams outside the garage doorway. A very VERY large rat (2 feet from nose to base of tail - about 3.5 feet with the tail) comes tearing into the garage. I get really pissed off and kick the rat straight in its face. It rears up and hisses at me.

I. Wake. Up. Dammit.
I wanted to fight a giant rat.

3 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

Lay off the chemicals, my friend ...

7:24 PM  
Blogger Ink and Stone said...

No chemicals, holmes, this strangeness is all natural!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

"No, I don't know why a shield"

I'll tell you why, Captain America is coming out tomorrow!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home