12.20.2007

The Dream Cycle, 2007.26

Not a good dream to have, not at all...

Assault

It started out that I was at work. Though it was the same place, the building was very different, bigger with larger parking lots. For whatever reason, I was in the men's bathroom washing the floor with a mop. People were asking me why I was doing that since I'm not a janitor, but I said the place was disgusting. The bathrooms were like a maze, too, many rows of stalls.

Cut to the next part, I'm out in back of the building at the loading area. Except that the loading area now has a full parking lot. It's a nice day, people are outside enjoying it (it was lunchtime), and I'm sitting there reading a book. This guy who looked like a skinny, lanky version of Anderson Cooper wearing a grey suit comes walking into the parking lot with a pistol. He starts opening fire and hits a person. Then a biker comes right towards him and the gunmen raises his arm and caps the bunker. He begins walking towards me, I bolt up and start running...

Then I woke up. My heart was racing a million beats a minute, pounding in my chest. That dream was actually scary.

1 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

A few things. First, we were outside enjoying ourselves at all hours of the day when I worked there!

Second, did you just make an Anderson Cooper reference????

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home