7.09.2007

The Dream Cycle, 2007.16 and 17

A Saddening Dream
I had a dream that my grandmother was telling me she was still alive and wanted to come over to the coast and see me.

I think my sanity has unhinged a little further.


Transformers Slapstick
In a third-person sort of view... or bird's eye view, kind of a mix.
I was watching some guy, a mayorly sort - dressed in a black suit and monacle. White hair and balding. Walking with a Transformer chick through what looked like some sort of Transformers/Human embassy. (I have no idea if the Transformers ever had femalesque robots - but this one was pink and chrome - very cool looking actually.) They eventually came to what I can only describe as an adult jungle-jim, that the Mayor climbed up so he could be eye-to-eye with this Transformer as he conducted negotiations with her. He said something offensive and she stormed off. Before she left, though, he asked how he was to get down from the 'jungle-jim' and she pointed to an exit which was a slide. He went through the slide face first and wound up sticking into the ground face first.
Hence the 'slapstick' title!

1 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

You would sleep with a transformer ... wouldn't ya? Fag.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home