6.15.2007

The Dream Cycle, 2007.13

Fields of Travel

My car broke down in some rural area a ways north of Baltimore. I kind of new the area, so I began walking across a large cornfield and came to another road. So I started walking along this road for a good ways, and then crossed into another field. I don't know what kind of plants were being grown but it was like trying to walk through three feet of snow. The plants were clumped so thick that every step was strenuous.

Eventually I got through this field and came to an intersection. This intersection was of Weber Road and some other road, and had an inn called the Baltimore Inn on one corner. I remember the inn was a light blue with white window shutters and a gray roof.

Some guy was kind of wandering around outside the inn and I asked him if Weber Road led to another road that I was looking for. He said yeah and said he was walking in that direction. So we started hoofing and he got on his cellphone and made a quiet call while slightly looking back at me with shifty eyes. I started getting a bad feeling about this guy...

And my alarm went off and I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home