3.23.2007

The Dream Cycle, 2007.8

This is actually an old re-occuring dream I had when I was a kid...

Flying

I would be in a field with rows of little sapling trees, each about 5 feet tall. I would be running inbetween these saplings, back and forth, grabbing the tree as I passed and swinging around to the other side grabbing the next tree and swinging back. Eventually, I would just 'pick up my legs' and I would continue to go back and forth between the trees, but now I'm flying. This would go on for a while, then I would let myself lift off the ground about 15 feet. I'd make a wide arc and slam into the second story of my neighbor's house.

I would also have other flying / levitating dreams, too. I remember one where I would walk outside of my house. Lift my arms up from my sides, and while concentrating I would slowly levitate up and over my house. Eventually I would light down upon the roof and I'd stay up there for awhile watching the different happenings in my neighborhood. (This dream always felt so real)

1 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

I have these dreams that I'm back in college, but I can't remember what my classes are, and I don't know what time I have them ... thank goodness I wake up from those.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home