2.21.2007

The Dream Cycle, 2007.5

This is another dream made of snippets... I only remember pieces.

The Modular House, Preston and Steve, and Rae

I remember talking to an old friend, Rae. Unfortunately, I forget what we were talking about but she was jabbing up a storm.

Then, I remember meeting Preston, Steve, and Kathy? in their studio. I followed two other people (I think one of those peeps was you, -B-) and they were offering the trio something they were looking for from a scavenger hunt - don't remember what. Then I said to them, 'You guys rock!' and the half-heartedly said thanks. Bastards.

Then I remember being in the living room of a house, I walked to the door to go into the dining room and there is a square open field with walls to the left, before, and behind me; and a very large stream to the right of me. To the right of the door I exited is what looks like pigeon cages, but they're filled with ears of corn that have already been shucked. So I go into the dining room and out the door that leads to the bedroom and I'm in another field. This time I'm at the shore of the stream with a bridge that crosses over it and that bridge leads to the door of the bedroom.
Diagram below:


And that's all I remember.

2 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

Corn Coop - sounds like an excellent band name!

Nice pic, by the way.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Los said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home