2.20.2007

The Dream Cycle, 2007.4

Ah, the weirdness...

My Neighbor's Model Cars

Once again, I'm back in the old neighborhood. For whatever reason, I was in my neighbor's carport and found some model cars that my neighbor (who's a little kid) hadn't put together. So I began putting them together, removing the pieces from their plastic trappings, one by one. Oddly enough, they weren't plastic - they were very thin glass.

Also, I was lugging around stereo equipment with me and I was listening to White Zombie's version of 'Boogieman' as I was putting these models together. I remember thinking that the bass frequencies were too loud, so I disconnected the subwoofer wires from the amp. Then I decided that sounded like crap and reconnected them. :)

My neighbor also had a babysitter who was quite concerned about me sitting in the carport, building models. She was quite a bit scared and felt like I shouldn't be there. But that didn't faze me, I continued building those cars... which looked similar to old Novas I might add.

That's all I remember.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

... and what color were these Nova's?

3:07 PM  
Blogger Ink and Stone said...

I remember multiple colors, but I also remember clear glass or plastic. Not really sure.

3:16 PM  
Blogger -B- said...

This shows that you feel the need to fix things or complete things all the time.. and even if they are not yours to fix!! So knock it off, Ink!!!

Oh,... and there's no such thing as bass that is too loud!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Los said...

This is one of those dreams that won't be good for the movies.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home