12.28.2006

The Dream Cycle, 2006.12

Death by Fusion Ray

It begins with me in the back yard of my parent's old house. It's night and very dark, barely any light. I'm sneaking around the yard, tracking some creatures that I know aren't human. There's two of them, the typical grey alien look to them, except much bigger and more built. These two are wearing grey/green rags and are talking to each other in a series of clicks, whistles, and noise - similar to the aliens in Signs.

As I'm standing behind a tree, leaning around watching and listening to them; one of them notices me and I freak out. I start to run across the yard and find an old car - looks kinda like a cross between an old Oldsmobile and a Nova. I get in the car and try to start it, but it's dead. I see the aliens coming closer, they're are moving cautiously and very slow, watching me.

I get out of the car and make a wide circle around them, running to my neighbors house. My neighbor has a light blue door which I start banging on screaming for them to let me in. (My old neighbor's door was actually maroon, btw) They let me in, but it's not actually my neighbor. There's a woman of Indian/Arabian descent holding an infant, and a child around 11 or 12 years old living there. I yell to them to arm themselves, that the creatures are following me. I go searching through their kitchen and found some very sharp steak knives, each about a foot long. I take one and I give one each to the 12 year old and the woman.

The kid yells that they're inside, and I rush into the foyer to see the two aliens standing there looking very menacing in there grey/green rags. I lunge at the closest alien and stab it in its upper right shoulder. It screams and swings at me, but I dodge the attack. I twist the knife in its shoulder and slice across towards it's throat as hard as I can. Red blood sprays everywhere, the alien has a huge gaping gash in its throat and upper torso... the other alien also has a huge gaping wound at the same place, they both drop. I remember thinking that these aliens must be symbiotic to each other and killing one kills the other.

I tell the lady to stay and hide, I'm going to try to draw away any more creatures and I go running out the door. Outside I'm confronted by about half a dozen aliens that look very different than the other two. These aliens each have four legs, bent like crickets and an abdomen that leads up to a humanoid torso and grey alien head. They are also beige in color. Each is armed with a knife and they surround me and begin attacking me - slash by slash by slash. I fall to the ground knowing I'm about to die at the ?hands? of malicious aliens.

Suddenly up above me, a spaceship appears and decends about 20 feet above me, the ship is a silvery metallic and saucer-shaped,it has a glowing weapons center similar to the ships from Independence Day.
***Here my perspective changes to out-of-my-body... maybe I was dead and my spirit was watching?***
I can see the 4-legged aliens still attacking my body and this ship charging up it's weapon and firing what I can only describe as a ray or blast of bluish-white energy straight down on me. The blast makes a huge explosion, I see the 4-leggers go flying and vaporizing in the blast, I'm guessing my body disintegrated as well. I remember thinking that these aliens must REALLY hate me to use a weapon like that on me.

That's the end... I woke up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Move over Stephen King, I think Mr. Ink and Stone might have some ideas ...

6:49 PM  
Blogger Ink and Stone said...

HAhahahahahahahhaaaa!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home