11.05.2006

The Dream Cycle 1.6

Changing the title format to year.dream #
We'll call this dream Babies and Levitation

I dreamt Colleen had a kid (not mine, mind you) and we were down in Ocean City, MD at some kind of party or gathering. She had to step out a minute, so I was stuck watching her kid, I never got his name btw. o.O Anyway, the child and I are in this gathering, and I'm holding him since he was whining, I remember talking to people but not about what, then my sister Michelle sees me holding this kid and freaks out. She gets her camera cause she wants to take a picture of me and the kid. I've never been very comfortable around kids, though I've gotten better about that, and she wants pictures. Well, the camera doesn't work and I figure it's about time to go find Colleen. The kid starts freaking out, saying that his mom will come back for him and we shouldn't go walking anywhere. I tell him his mom's right outside and it's ok.

>>Fast forward a bit - I don't remember this part<<

Now Colleen, the kid, and I are outside walking down the boardwalk, and I decide I want to start levitating. So as I'm walking, I stop putting my feet on the ground, stepping on air just two or three inches above the ground. Then I stop stepping all together and I'm floating along with them. I start getting more bold with the levitation and use my hands to guide my 'flight'. Palms up to go higher, palms down to go lower, palms left go left, palms right go right. So I'm floating up a good 15 to 220 feet above the boardwalk, other people are watching me, amazed. Colleen said something along the line that I should use that and my other ability to make some serious cash. (I have no idea what my other ability is)

>>End<<

The dream was very vivid and many, many times in my life I have dreamt of being able to levitate. It's got to have some kind of meaning behind it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

What's up with the Colleen and baby thing, though - for some reason, I'm more interested in this than I am of you levitating.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Ink and Stone said...

No idea, man, and I don't wanna know either. Though if I had to hazard a guess, I'd say it's pointing towards the whole inner child thing. Remember, dreams are never to be taken literally.
Especially mine. :)

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home