9.21.2006

The Dream Cycle

The name is Bond. Ink Bond. *Doo do do Doo do do do Doo do Doo do Doo doo doo*
Yep, last night I had a dream that I was Agent 007. And my nemesis was none-other than the insidious Dr. No. The setting, though, has nothing to do with the movie. I was at a huge white-washed mansion (that was owned by Dr. No) and it was my job to infiltrate it. The mansion sat atop a very large mountain with steep cliffs all around and ruins of older buildings on the cliffs. They looked like Greek ruins to me. Anyway, the dream starts that I scaled the cliffs, and I was standing on the walls of some of the ancient ruins, though I seem to have gotten stuck or I got a bad case of fear of heights cause I couldn't figure out how to get around the ruins I was at. I was jumping from one wall to the next (~50 foot drops in-between) trying to figure out how to get to the mansion...

[at this point I lost track / don't remember the dream]

The next thing I remember, I'm hiding in a room of the mansion. The room must have been a supply / work room cause I remember mops, power tools, cleaning agents, etc. scattered around. The room also had a window and when I looked out I saw none-other than Ernest Borgnine leaning up against an Aston Martin in the drive way (he was dressed like a chaffeur) and I knew he was my contact and waiting for me. (How he could just drive up and wait for me in the driveway of the enemies hideout is beyond me). At that point I heard voices and knew that Dr. No and his henchmen were getting ready to come in the room and search it. So I had the bright idea of wrapping myself up in a grey blanket and sitting on the floor, I'd lean up against the table and wall pretending I'm asleep. After all, they would never wake a sleeping Agent would they - and I was asleep so I figured they wouldn't notice me.

Wrong. At that point I got captured and unfortunately I woke up so I don't know how it played out. Obviously, though, I wouldn't make a good dauble-O agent. heh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

I'm pretty sure James Bond would not be afraid of heights, Ink. However, if you could channel the pancake man to go after Dr. No, then you might have something!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home