10.19.2006

The Dream Cycle, part 3

Another dream, looks like this blog might become a dream journal of sorts! I'll call this one - The Leaking Pipes.

In this dream, I was in the basement of house that I made my home. It might have been my parents house, but certainly didn't look like it. The ceiling of the basement was 20 feet high from the floor. Quite a large basement. Their was piping running along the ceiling - copper unprotected piping with silver or chrome connectors where one pipe meets the other. The floor was made of a strange tiling that formed different patterns - unfortunately I can't remember the patterns - I just remember the tiles and the grout.

In the dream my hair was pretty shaggy, kinda like Shaggy's from Scooby Doo, except mine was a bit longer. I had taken a bath or shower, and I remember walking through the basement and seeing water on the floor - I heard the drip drip drip of water falling from the ceiling. Looking up, the piping had started leaking at one of the joints - I remember thinking the seal broke. Then the pipe joint started spraying the water hard, not just a dripping leak anymore. Then farther down the line another seal broke, then another, then another. All the visible pipping and joint seals had started spraying water. I remember thinking that my Dad had been messing with the water pressure and that he made the pressure too high forcing the pipe seals to break. The only other thing I remember was being worried that I was stuck in a flooding basement.

Strange, no?

4 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

I could tell this was a dream, 'cause ya said you showered.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Ink and Stone said...

rot.

9:32 AM  
Blogger -B- said...

I'm sure this kind of dream means something profound - can anybody out there explain it to us???

Atleast there were no giant pancakes down there - they would've swelled up and suffocated you!! lol

4:49 PM  
Blogger realityCheck21 said...

Sounds like a sequence from Silent Hill or some creepy movie like that. Personally, I was waiting for the part where Freddy Kruger shows up.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home