10.16.2006

The Dream Cycle, part 2

Pier Plague.

My sister and I decided to go fishing off of the pier in Cape Henlopen park in Delaware. Walkingout on the pier, there were little rectangular potted areas of grass every 10 to 15 feet or so. I decided to sit down on one of these areas while I was fishing.

While fishing, I notice that I have fleas all over me and they're starting to bite me. I got these raised boils on my skin in a disk shape, about the size of a dime, and they have a brownish-red color. I'm freaking so I ask my sister what I shoulf do about the boils and she tells me to pop them. So I do, and this nasty looking and smelling liquid comes squirting out of the boils. Nasty nasty.

I think I caught the black pier plague.

2 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

You're dreams should be on Sci-Fi.

11:57 AM  
Blogger -B- said...

Wow!! I'm hungry now.. who wants to go to lunch?!!

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home