10.31.2006

The Dream Cycle, part 5

Another relatively short dream, mainly because I don't remember much of it.
I'll call this one Track.

In the dream, I was at my old high school, ah yes, that place that I loved to hate. But more precisely, for some reason I was at the track behind the school... ya know, where gym teachers would make students run in circles for an hour or so... of course, these idiot gym teachers would never try running the track themselves, they were to busy shoving twinkies down their fat gullets and ogling the female students. Fuckin' pervs.

Anyway, I was at this track and it was empty. There was a chain link fence that went around the track (probably there so the girls couldn't run off and hide from the pervos.) on the far side of the length of the track, was a little shack. This shack is where the grounds keeper lived (the actual track never had a groundskeeper or shack, for that matter). For some reason, I went into this shack and none other than SuperDave was the groundskeeper. He had a Groundskeeper Willie kinda job going on, taking care of the track and what not... he had all his lawn equipment in there plus his regular living stuff - must be kinda stinky living with the smell of cut grass 24/7. I knew I had to ask him something about the track, but I don't remember what.

And that's all the of the dream that I remember.
Pretty uneventful, but I figure I'll document everything I dream... no matter how droll.

2 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

Super Dave Osbourne? Aww, man - he'd be a great greenskeeper.

12:40 PM  
Blogger -B- said...

I remember that dude - he was hilarious. I can picture him now - jumping over the football stadium to get a look at the grass conditions from above.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home