10.27.2006

The Dream Cycle, part 4

Another dream! This one's not very in-depth, since I don't remember much of it.
We'll call this The Fir and The Lost

It starts with me eating a salad in a ceramic bowl, but not just any salad, this salad had little Fir branches in it. I believe it was a mix of Blue Fir and Doglas Fir branches - since that's what it reminded me of. Where I grew up we had Blue and Douglas Fir trees, so that kind of explains why the tree types. Though I never tried a Fir salad before!

The next thing I remember, I'm talking to Ben and Zeke from the TV show Lost and they are trying to sell me a notebook computer. Hmmmm, I guess they're going to start a computer business on the island!!?? I'm an avid watcher of Lost, so that explains their appearance, but the computer thing?? Maybe because I've started contemplating a new desktop PC??

2 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

Unfortunately, that is the most rational dream you've probably ever had.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

Forget the Desktop. Check out Walmart on Black Friday.

http://www.blackfriday.info/

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home