12.12.2006

The Dream Cycle, 2006.9

This is a dream from Saturday night, December 9th.
Spiders on the Lawn

In the evening, I'm standing on the front lawn of my parent's old house on Fox road. I see 'little', about 1 foot in diameter, greenish brown spiders with sharp fangs crawling after me. I start running around the yard, but there are spiders in every direction. Some of the spiders have glowing drops of green goo dripping from their fangs, other spiders have glowing blue drops goo. I seem to remember them spitting/flinging the poison (that's what it is, I assume) at me; but I duck or dodge it everytime.

And that's what I remember.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lot of your dreams start out at your folks' old home ... this is intriguing ... probably not as intriguing as the actual substance of your dreams, but still ...

8:16 PM  
Blogger Ink and Stone said...

Childhood memories... I have a fondness for that house.

When we moved away from it, I contemplated burning it down so no one else would live there. I didn't torch it, mind you, but I thought about it.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home