11.14.2006

The Dream Cycle, 2006.7

Changing the title format again... now it's current year followed by the remembered dream number.

This dream is actually from last week, I had just forgotten to write it down here. I'll call this one, Levitation and Bending Dimensions.

That's right, another levitation dream. As I said in my other post, I tend to have these dreams relatively often. The dream begins at my parent's old house near Baltimore. It was a one-story rancher style with some coniferous style trees buttressed up against it in some areas. In my dream, the roof of the house had rusty red clay shingles and it had been raining recently. I decided to levitate up to the roof, and did, so I sat on the peak of the somewhat near the center. I heard my mom was looking for me and I was snickering that she couldn't find me.

Now the weird part kicks in. I made a little diagram to help explain this:
Roof

The red dot is where I sitting on the roof. The green dots are the coniferous trees. I could see the side of the house from where the blue are is pointing even though it is behind my current position. It's like my sight was detached from my body, though I don't remember seeing me sitting on the roof, but I don't remember looking for me either; I was focused more on the front of the house.

Well, that's the extent of the dream, I don't remember what I was looking for.

2 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

So, are you part of the Patrelli family?

6:55 PM  
Blogger Ink and Stone said...

Maybe!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home