11.16.2006

Do you Vertigo? (revisited)

Once again, I seem to be within the grasp of this damn vertigo sickness. I felt it starting up again on Tues, and by Weds it was in full swing. :( So, now I'll be going to the Docs again, maybe this time they can give me something that will make it stay away for good - or maybe I just need a longer prescription, maybe the sickness wasn't completely gone when I ran out of Meclizine pills.

On a different note, the sky was beautiful this morning, it only lasted for 10 minutes or so. Makes me wish I had my camera with me, the sky was glowing a reddish-orange near the horizon with dark blue-purple clouds in front of it. A mix of puffy and striated clouds. So friggin neat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

See, now you know how we feel when we deal with you all day long ...

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home