12.05.2006

The Dream Cycle, 2006.8

Been a little while, but I remember a dream from last night!
I'll call this one: Stealing The Egg.

It starts that myself a few others are walking through a large valley in a badlands type of area. Ya know the kind of area, huge cliff walls reaching towards the sky, sand at our feet, large ferns and palms all over the place. The valley definately had a very old feeling to it... one may even say ancient. Eventually, we come across a large white glowing/pulsing stone, about the size of a basketball - but a bit more flattened at the poles - and one of the people with me states that she needs to take that stone, it's important! (Mind you, I have no idea who the other people were in this dream, can't remember faces or voices).

So she takes the stone and we continue walking and there is a loud thunderous roar behind us! Turning around, I see a HUGE Brontosaurus moving at a relatively fast gate towards us. The Bronto had a reddish rust colored hide with a beige underbelly, and it was tall. Very friggin' tall. It seems that glowing white stone is actually a brontosaurus egg and Angry Red is probably it's mother.

So we run, in the middle of this badlands is a white door. Well, whatever, we go through and now we're in a hotel. The hotel has many floors so I start running up flight of stairs after flight of stairs. Of course, the Bronto can't get through the door, but I don't care. It was angry and I'm getting away!

And that's all I remember.

1 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

Hmmmph - sounds like a mix between Indiana Jones and Bachelor Party.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home