12.08.2006

6 Wicked Things

If you read this, you're tagged. (Unless you've already done this - no point in repeating yourselves!)

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the “6 wicked things about you”. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 wicked things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. Schizophrenia runs in my family, I hope I don't have it, but who knows?

2. I once went to a party where there were blacklights everywhere and I decided I wanted to glow in the dark. So I took some Tide and water, mixed it up, and smeared it all over my face. I glowed for a good bit of time, and then the detergent absorbed through my skin, and I got sick. Very, very, very sick. I've never puked so much in my life.

3. I don't believe in the conventional idea of sin, but I do believe that betrayal is the worst kind of 'sin' possible.

4. I've lost friends and family to heroin. Some have died, some I cut ties from. If you're so damn weak that you have to start doing that stupid shit to get through life, than get the fuck away from me. Kill yourself on you own time, I'm not going to watch you, nor do I have sympathy for you. Everyone has problems, hurting yourself and the people who care about you is not the answer. OK, I'm done sounding like an afterschool special now.

5. I secretly hope for the end of the world or a revolution in mankind's ideals and lifestyles.

6. I despise pro-sports. Bunch of over-paid, muscle-headed rejects. All that money pumped into this stupid crap could be put to MUCH better use. But that will never happen. Just like all the money pumped into stupid wars could be put to MUCH better use - imagine if all that war and 'defense' money was put into education. Oh wait, I forgot, the government wants to keep it populace stupid. Stupidity = better control, after all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've known some people with major drug addictions. One of my very best friends had a major cocaine addiction ... I'd like to think I helped him through it, but who knows.

Pro sports rule,

Sincerly, Allen Iverson.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Ink and Stone said...

Pro Sports Suck.

Bite me, Allen Iverson.

If a person wants to do drugs for recreational purposes, that's their free-will to do so. But if they reach that point where they start whining about how their life sucks, and the drug has control of them. Screw em.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home