2.05.2007

6 Strange Things...

Now I wasn't tagged, but I'll write up 6 Strange Things About Me in the spirit of comraderie, right Los?

6. I got in an argument with the Lieutenant Governer of Maryland many years back when I worked for Parks and Rec. It was July 4th evening, and the place I worked always had a fireworks display. One of my jobs was to keep people from crossing a field that possibly contains burning but still unexploded fireworks. I.E. safety cop. So, this retard and his entourage go walking past me ignoring my warnings/pleadings not to walk across that field - past the field, down the road was a parking lot which makes the field a short cut. I argue with these people for about 10 minutes why they can't cross the field, when one of the guys says, "DO you know who you're talking to?? This is the Lieutenant Governer of Maryland!! We'll walk where we want to!" Arrogant bastard. I don't care if you're the Dalai Lama of fucking Retards... I'm trying to protect you from getting hurt. So.. these guys continue walking, I said something to them along the lines of, "People like you are the reason people like me are anarchists." Unfortunately, no fireworks exploded in these self-important assholes faces.

5. My legs can bend slightly backwards into a 'locked' position. It freaks people out. Both of my sisters can do it too... it's genetic! Also, both of my elbows end in points.

4. Myself and my old friend Tony went running around my old house in Baltimore with butcher's knives because we heard voices whispering from the darkness. No fooling. There was no one else in the house and we weren't drunk or high... drugs are bad, kids. I've heard/seen/sensed spirits and ghosts many times in my life.

3. When I was little, I used to go fly-fishing at a camp in northern Maryland with my Dad, Uncle, and Cousin. We catch mostly Rainbow and Brown Trout. One summer when fishing at a lake, this guy is fishing somewhat near me. He goes to cast the fly and implants the hook in my upper leg. Now, have you ever seen the Ace Ventura: Pet Detective movie scene where Ace gets an arrow in the leg and starts screaming??? That was me, except with a fly hook.

2. I've eaten rattlesnake.

1. I can read and write in Runic (Elder Futhark!) and speak in Enochian (though I usually don't know what the hell I am saying - and it's been a very long time since I've tried, I'd be hard-pressed to speak it correctly now). Some people could consider this to be speaking in tongues... it's just psychobabble people!

2 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

I kiss in tongues ... by the way, nice work with the list!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

6. Later that day Ryk got his first tattoo.

5. This I gotta see!

4. What the hell did the voices say! My guess is Tony's buried in that house.

3. Got a scar Ink?

2. Well if the snake was trying to take a bite out of you, I don't blame you.

1. Who new the Viking King sat two cubes away.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home