5.03.2007

The Dream Cycle, 2007.11

The Caves of Ice... and Jellyfish?

I was in a cave of ice hunting some sort of abominable snowman type of creature. I was chasing one of the snowman through icy corridors and into another cave, when I was confronted by different look abominable snowmen. Oddly enough, -B- was there too and told me that I need to answer some trivia questions about jellyfish if I want to escape from these two snowmen. I remember sitting down on a frozen throne-type chair and looking at pictures of jellyfish - recognizing one as a man-o-war.

And that's where the dream ended.
(Was -B- some sort of evil genius controlling the snowmen?? The world may never know...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

Sounds to me like this might be in the next episode of Lost!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home