4.09.2007

The Dream Cycle, 2007.10

The Warehouse

In this dream, I owned some sort of business. I was in the warehouse that contained all the merchandise for the business, though I don't remember what the merchandise was nor what the business sold.

I was at the front (north) of the warehouse, where there was a lobby. Some people started calling for help, saying they got lost within the rows upon rows of merchandise. So I went into the rows and found one row blocked by a lifter that some merch on pallettes. So I moved that lifter and continued looking for these people.

Eventually, I reached a door in the west side of the warehouse which lead into a lounge. In the lounge were Los, BT, Reverse, JoeP, Scraps, and a few other people. I remembered that they were all partners in this business. They were hanging about the lounge, some were watching a big screen TV, some were sitting at a bar having a few drinks, and some were playing darts. It was a very cozy lounge. I asked the guys if they heard the people calling for help and if they would help me find them. The guys answered that they haven't heard them and that they didn't feel like searching for the lost people. Lazy bastards.

So anyway, I went deeper into the warehouse searching for these lost people. I remember the lighting getting darker and darker the the farther in I searched.

And that's all I remember.

3 Comments:

Blogger -B- said...

These dreams keep getting more and more interesting....
SOme of your closest work friends were there (lazy jerks! - although the lounge did sound nice and comfy!), and the warehouse was getting darker as you searched deeper... that is cool. I wonder what the merchandise was and what was lurking in the darkest part of the warehouse.... Continue that one if you can!
-B-

12:59 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

Yeah we are lazy, pass the beer nuts.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Los said...

Wow, I made an appearance in your dream! Woo-hoo! I must've been at the bar, right?

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home