5.23.2007

The Dream Cycle, 2007.12

Kung Fu Master

I was running through a forest of bamboo, followed by soldiers of some warlord. I was dressed in some sort of Chinese black and green outfit, the soldiers war blue and white. We eventually reached a small clearing in the forest and began to battle - it was just like a class kung fu flick - high acrobatics and over-the-top fighting styles! I vanquished my foes and continued running onward.

I reached a field of golden grain where I was approached by either more soldiers or bandits. Once again we began battling - a punch here, a flurry of kicks there. As we fought we moved into a wooded area - and when I 'defeated' one of my opponents he turned into a weird centipede-dragon creature and flew up into the trees. Strange indeed.

That's all I remember.

1 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

What, no clowns on bicycles?

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home