6.28.2007

The Dream Cycle, 2007.14

Been having trouble remembering my dreams for the last couple of days.

Though I do remember last night's a little. I had a house, and in this house I had a cat. (Which is beyond weird since I'm allergic to cats.) This cat was none-other than Garfield! He looked similar to the 'live-action' movie version. we were arguing about something, but I have no idea what.

I used to collect Garfield comic books when I was a kid. I had a bunch of them too. It was one of my favorites back in the day. Maybe that's where the dream spawned from, since I've never seen the movies (only previews for it).

1 Comments:

Blogger -B- said...

The movies with the CG Garfield were pretty good. Jenny Love Hewitt (hey now!), and I think John Cleese was in the second one.
My kids used to watch them a lot.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home