1.09.2008

The Dream Cycle, 2008.2

Remote-Control Jets That I Don't Fly Very Well

I was at work yet work was in my old neighborhood in Fallston, MD. There were four jets - F-14s, I think - parked out in front of the building. I was talking to Brian and Rob about why those jets were out there when I suddenly realized I was holding one of the fancy remote-controls with all sorts of knobs, switches, and levers.

I began to mess with the remote control and the ignition started on the planes. I realized that the remote would control the planes. So I promptly kicked up their speed from where they were parked and flew them in a wide arc above the neighborhood and then promptly crashed them. The crashes sounds like bassy explosions of thunder.

After crashing them I started freaking out, grabbed Rob by the shirt, and started screaming, "Were there pilots in there? Were there?" Rob responded that there were pilots in those planes, so I freaked out worse and went running out of the building into a wooded swamp. I stayed in the swamp because I knew that the authorities would be after me for wrecking four jets and killing four pilots.

Strange, no?

4 Comments:

Blogger -B- said...

Turn yourself in Ryk!! It's the only way!!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Los said...

Seriously, it's time to lay off the acid, man.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Ink and Stone said...

No acid! That is me au-natural!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

Check this site out Ink.

http://astrocenter.astrology.msn.com/msn/DreamDictionary.aspx?Af=-1000>1=10756

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home