4.23.2008

The Dream Cycle. 2008.7

The Good Samaritan Moment

My sister and I were in South East Philly walking around enjoying the day. Oddly enough, it was very rural looking - mainly just streets and trees. A bunch of other people were also walking around and we said 'hi' to this guy who looked like the guy from "Super Size Me" except with darker hair and a handle-bar mustache. (I remember thinking to myself "is this guy from the 1800's? What kind of mustache is that?")

So we continued walking and a few blocks away, I found someone's ID on the ground. Looking at it, I realized it belonged to the handle-bar mustache guy. Oddly, I found his name was "Mooloooose". Yes, that's the name printed on the ID. I'm surprised I could actually read something in a dream. So I went looking for this guy to give him his ID but never found him and then woke up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

I'd like to see the handlebar mustaches come back in style ... maybe I'll start wearing one ...

7:22 PM  
Blogger Ink and Stone said...

You would be my hero if you did! (or my target... LOL)

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home