5.11.2008

The Dream Cycle, 2008.8

Parasite

I dreamt I was looking in a mirror and I could feel something in my sinusses and throat. Looking in the mirror with my mouth open as wide I could, I could see something thin and black hanging down my throat. It was about as wide as a regular pencil but flat and segmented similar to a tape worm. I reached into my mouth and pulled out the thing so it was sticking out of my mouth. When I pulled on it, I could feel a tug on the back of my sinus cavity. Whatever this thing was, it was buried into my sinuses.

It got even more strange as I could suddenly "see" inside of my sinusses. The pinkish fleshy mucous covered skin and this black marble-sized thing embedded half-way in the flesh. It had hooks sticking into my flesh. This must be the thing's head with its body trailing down into my throat.

I couldn't remove it. I think it may have been trying to bore its way up to my brain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

Man, what a pointless thing for a tapeworm to do, trying to find a brain inside your head! Snap!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Ink and Stone said...

Ah ha! I knew you would make a snide comment off of that!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home