9.02.2008

The Dream Cycle 2008.13

Godzilla in the Marina
I was down at the shore in a bayfront neighborhood where the canals run adjacent to the streets and snake between the houses every so often. I saw Godzilla rise up out of the bay and begin making his way towards the neighborhood. He wasn't as large as normal, maybe 40 feet tall. He came crashing onto the neighborhood and I went running from house to house to keep out of his sight but to also follow him. I wanted to see his purpose, find out where he was going.

I remember something about an army too, but I'm unclear on it, it's fuzzy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

Maybe he was after your poptarts.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Ink and Stone said...

Mmmmm, poptarts.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Ken said...

Maybe it was Godzooki.

I'm eating a poptart as I type (weird).

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home