6.18.2008

The Dream Cycle, 2008.9

Following the Dog

So I was walking through my old neighborhood with my old pup Jingles. He was a purebred Yorkshire Terrier - coolest little pup, very friendly and not too yappy. We're walking down the street and he goes tearing off towards a neighbor's house. Jing jumps through an open window going inside of the house. I follow the dog wondering how the hell he jumped that high.

I enter the house, slightly worried that I'd get nailed for breaking and entering, but he's my pup so I'm going to get him back. I go searching through the house and find that Jing went into one of the bathrooms and into the tub. Somehow he turned on the water and was standing and shaking under the bath faucet. I remember wondering how the hell did he turn on the water, but then decided while I'm here I might as well give him a bath. So I washed and rinsed the pup and then....

Woke up.

Not exactly an exciting dream, they're not all gems; but I'll still write 'em down.

2 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

This may have been your most normal dream ever, my friend.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Ink and Stone said...

Actually I thought it was kinda strange since it's the first time I remember of ever dreaming about Jingles. He died in 91.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home