9.03.2008

The Dream Cycle, 2008.15

Meteoric Ocean

I was at the shore enjoying a beautiful day at the beach when I noticed a dark object in the sky. It was sphereical, maybe 20 degrees above the horizon out towards the ocean. It was about as big as the moon (from this perspective) and there looked to be sparks flying off of it. Then, I noticed that there were much smaller objects all around this big object and they were moving/growing. One of the smaller objects streaked down out of the sky and smashed into the ocean many miles out. Many people were startled at this impact but didn't seem to frightened.

Skip ahead a little bit and I'm in an seafront apartment. I happened to look out a window at the ocean and saw a massive tsunami approaching the city. The water was churning, chaotic, and very dark. After a few seconds the wave slammed into the city, the water level was just below my the window I was looking out. This apartment was up a few stories, around eight or nine. I remember making sure the window was tightly secured to keep the water out! (LOL) At that point I could see the water level rising slowly and eventually covering the window. It was strange, I knew there was no escape from it.

And that's all I remember.
(Four dreams in three days?? I'm a dreaming machine!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

Ain't life a "beach?" Ba-da-bing!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

Go to office clownign ot see the sphereical object.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home