8.17.2006

On to #4

So now my Color Theory class has ended, I thoroughly enjoyed that class. I learned alot from it, with my favorite subject being color harmonies - how colors relate to each other on a color wheel. For instance, an analogous harmony is when a design uses colors that are next to each other on the wheel like blue-cyan-green.

But now that has ended, and I'm on to my fourth class - Elementary Algebra. Elementary because my algebra skills suck serious donkey dick. Heh, I read through this weeks course material already and subtracting signed numbers was already confusing the shit outta me. That's one of the most basic of algebraic bases! I'm doomed. Ah well, it's a necessary evil. I guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

I decided not to become an engineer because I hated calculus.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home