10.02.2008

10 Things Worth Saving...

Well, it's been a week and no dreams have stuck in my memory. Once again, we're back to the writing assignment for Mama's Losin' It. Though I don't think I like the term 'assignment' (not her word - mine), let's go with creative endeavour. :)

List 10 things worth saving then choose one of those things and write about it.

1. Art in our Schools (keep the creativity flowing)
2. Little Baby Seals (awwwwwww)
3. Our Environment (well, duh)
4. Money (economy's hurting)
5. Endangered Pets (I'm a member of the SPCA)
6. Wildlife (both animals AND parties ;))
7. Hackey Sacks (should be an olympic sport!)
8. Our Government (down with the Corportocracy!!)
9. Hawai'i (I don't think it's in danger, but I love the place!)
10. Los's Hair (*snerk* HAHAHAHA)

Actually, finding ten things worth saving was kind of difficult. But what does that say about me? That I don't feel there is a lot worth saving or that we're in a good position so there isn't a lot that needs saving? Is the glass half-full or half-empty?

My choice to write about:

How could anybody not want to save a baby seal! Look at how cute that little guy is! The fuzzy little face! Those big round eyes! It's like the little guy is saying 'Protect me, Mr. Human!' to me.

11 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

I agree. How can you not save something so stinkin' cute?!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Seal hunts make me embarrassed and ashamed to be part of the human race. Those poor things.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Great list.... I agree with all of them (even have a couple of the same on my list); especially the Art in schools.... A much better way to express themselves!!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Weeksie50 said...

Fun post.. for some reason.. the picture is not showing up.. but I will take your word for it.. I have never seen a seal that wasn't cute..

1:24 PM  
Blogger Lex the mom said...

Those little seals are just adorable - how could anyone harm them. They're even cute as adult seals. I'll never understand the logic.

I'm with you on much of your list.

Art in schools - it's a shame it's going. Luckily small towns around here still have a good deal of anything artistic.

4:24 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

Great list. And that's such a cute picture.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

That little seal is to cute I agree we should save these little guys! Great List!

8:37 PM  
Blogger jori-o said...

Wow, hackey sacks have not come across my radar in a long time! And if curling and ping-pong are Olympic sports, then why not??

8:50 PM  
Blogger KatBouska said...

I think Los's hair takes precedence over the seal...have a heart. ;)

2:11 AM  
Blogger Los said...

Very funny ... dickhead!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Ink and Stone said...

Thanks everyone!

and @Los....

MWAHAHAHHAAHAHAA!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home