10.06.2008

The Dream Cycle, 2008.16

A Swarm of Hungry 'X's

This one was a bit odd, though I'm glad I remembered a dream finally.

I don't remember alot of it by I remember lying in my bed and staring above me I could see a swarm of little black 'X's moving and twisting above me in strange little patterns. (Think of how a swarm of bees looks when they're flying around and it was simlar to that).

The 'X's were black and flat yet slightly shiny. Each 'leg' of the X had a small, teeth-filled mouth at the end of it. (Yes, I've been reading way too much H.P. Lovecraft again... go figure.) I was lying very still hoping the swarm would not notice me.

And that's it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

That sounds like an "X"ellent dream!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Ink and Stone said...

GONG!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home