3.19.2009

The Dream Cycle, 2009.3

Barbequeing Tips From Lucifer

So in my dream I was at a barbeque. There were tons of people and I remember being responsible for tending to some of the grills. At one point during the festivities, Lucifer (who was at the barbeque for some reason) came over to talk to me. Now Lucifer looked like the Lucifer from the movie Constantine, in a nice suit and tar all over his feet. He told me that I was his son (whatever) and then started giving me tips on how to properly barbeque chicken and burgers. Yes, this is the extent of my dark humor... He who is responsible for roasting millions of souls giving me barbequeing tips.

At some point, me and someone else (I don't remember who) decide to jet from the barbeque. The barbeque was on top of this really large hill - flat at the top, more like a plateau I guess - with a road that leads down to a main road. The main road was all backed up in one direction, so I decided to drive the other direction. I found that there were air conditioning units scattered on the road every 100 feet or so... figured that was the cause of the backup, even though the units were in my lane.

And that's the dream. o.O

2 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

Chef Beelzibub! I think the Food Network already has rights to this.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Ink and Stone said...

heh

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home