2.03.2009

The Dream Cycle, 2009.1

Defending The House Against Zombies

I was in a 3-story house with a few other people. The house was relatively modern, but had no power and the windows were boarded up. For whatever reason, zombies were on a rampage outside and we were trying to stay quiet and undetected. The zombies were of the fast 28 Days Later style.

At some point, some zombies started bashing on the front door of the house - near where where I was. One actually punched a hole in the door and I could see its rotting face growling and looking inside. So I pulled out a pistol I had and shot it in the face. With that one dying, the other zombies went nuts and starting ripping the faceless one apart and eating it. Yes, the zombies even eat their own.

The door began to crack and splinter as I fired off a few more shots at the zombies. We retreated to the second floor and then the third floor to make our last stand against the zombies. And then I woke up...

'cause I felt like I was being watched.

3 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

Sounds like a design meeting ...

6:21 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

Thanks for shooting that Zombie, his groan was giving me a headache.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Ink and Stone said...

Braaaaaaains...

If I was a zombie, I'd be saying...

Cideeeeeeeeeer...

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home