11.03.2008

The Dream Cycle, 2008.19

Pale Spiders

I remember being in a house and noticing that there are many bright flashes outside in the sky (it's night). Looking upwards out through a window, I see thousands upon thousands of little parachutes slowly descending from the heavens. I waited until one of the parachutes came closer to the window and I snatched it out of the air.

The parachute is white and attached to is is a little plastic skull about the size of a plum. In the mouth of the skull is a little piece of candy. I found this to be very very odd and also noticed there was more room in skull's mouth, but nothing was there.

So I went into the living room, sat down on a recliner and ate the piece of candy. Don't remember if it tastes good. Just by accident I looked up at the the skylight in the ceiling and saw thousand of small pale spiders pouring in through a long crack at the edge of the skylight.

I panicked and abruptly woke up!

Can we say 'halloween influenced dream'? I thought you could!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home