10.23.2008

The Dream Cycle, 2008.18

Attacked by a Werewolf

It must be getting near Halloween to have a dream like this. :)

I was with an sherriff and his deputy; we were approaching an old house to investigate a disturbance there. It was night time and the house was dark - no lights and now power - only a little moonlight shined through the clouds. We came up to the door and noticed a large triangular tear around where the door handle used to be. Obviously, the door was open so we entered the house. Both the sherriff and the deputy had their guns and flashlights drawn.

The sherriff ordered me to stay and guard the door as they searched through the house. Yeah. Leave the unarmed guy alone. Wonderful. So I stayed at the door and a little while after the went deeper into the house, I heard growling from outside the door. I turned and looked through the tear and saw the head of a wolf staring back at me. Its jaws were stained red and it looked almost rabid. I yelled for the sherriff and the wolf busted through the door. That's when I noticed that the wolf was humanoid (human body / wolf head) - it must have been crouching at the door.

Here is where the persepective changes. My viewpoint came to be like a camera above the sherriff's head. Him and the deputy came rushing into the living room (where the front door lead too). Here they saw an 8 foot grey werewolf, its jaws and chest stained red with blood, holding me off the ground. It's right hand was around my throat. I couldn't tell if I was alive or dead - but it didnt matter. The cops opened up on the werewolf - not worrying about shooting me in the process. Rotten cops.

And that's all I remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home