10.13.2008

The Dream Cycle, 2008.17

A Deal With An Alien Pilot

In the dream, I was in a house that I owned (though I don't own a house). An alien ship about 8 feet long by 4 feet wide by 3 feet tall came crashing in through the roof of the house and into the living room. It looked kind of like a cross between a Star Destroyer from Star Wars and a Battlestar from Battlestar Galactica. The ship had a brassy-copper color to it.

The ship kept flying around the living room, smashing into things. It seems that the ship was having navigation/flight problems and couldn't keep a steady altitude or course. (And this whole time I didn't care that my house was getting demolished) Eventually, the ship crash landed and sat in eerie silence for a while.

I went over to the ship and said something along the line of "Hey, come on out, maybe I can help with your messed-up ship!" Yeah, like I know anything about FTL drives and space travel. Nonetheless, a little 'person' emerged from the ship. It was humanoid in shape, wearing a silver flight suit and what looked like a mason jar as a helmet. And the little critter was about 1 foot tall. (By the way, don't ever call aliens 'critters', they hate that.) The alien looked at me with these big black bulbous eyes (once again - looked like a Grey) and asked how I could help fix its ship. I replied I don't know how I know but I could.

I didn't feel like being completly altruistic though and told the alien if it gives me trip through the solar system, then I'll fix its ship. The alien agreed. So I put my right hand on the ship and 'magically' started working - lights around the ship lit up with a bright neon green glow. (holy carp, I must be the Fonz!) The alien seemed pretty amazed and thanked me, then told me to prepare for the trip.

That's when I woke up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

Dude, you get a ride from an alien, and you wake up before actually seeing the solar system?!?!??! Loser!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

What you need is a wave motion gun.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home