2.12.2009

Five Favorite Things

An assignment from Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop:

List your five most recent favorite things.

In no particular order, here we go.

Chinese Art

It's quickly becoming my lifeblood. I find that I get 'fevers' if you will where I need to paint. Almost like a madness, the desire to express and create.


Tea

Mmmm, Tea... ...and Numi makes some excellent tea.


Left 4 Dead

Zombie killing at its best! This game is great! Get three friends to join in and survive through four different boards of zombie apocalypse OR get seven friends to play together and have zombies versus humans matches! Fun for the whole family!


Lost

So much weird crap and storylines that twist about and around on themselves. It's a dizzying array of entertainment and one of my favorite shows.


Anime/Manga

Bad ass, I tell you! There are a ton of good stories and animations out there in the anime world. The image above is one such anime called Hellsing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

No dream, bah I feel like I wasted 30 seconds of my life I'll never see again.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Chinese art and tea - two good choices.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Los said...

I am so loving Lost right now - they are answering so many questions, and I think this season has been one of the best.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home