10.02.2009

The Conversation

Time for Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop again! The prompt is:

A series of conversations between this couple:


Conversation #1: (in the spirit of Halloween)
"I swear Helen, there was a zombie right here!"
"I'm sure there was, Harold."

Conversation #2:
"Good God, woman! If you don't stop griping I'm going to feed my hands to these little 'V's on the ground here!"

Conversation #3:
"Harold, it doesn't matter how much you stretch, your arms will never be as long as a gorilla's."

Conversation #4:
"Hut... hut... hi..."
"I'm not playing football with you, Harold."

Conversation #5:
"Casting a hex on the ground is not going to make the little 'V's go away, Harold."

I don't know why, but they look like a Helen and Harold to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

That was "V"antastic, Ink!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Karen and Gerard said...

I like #3 best about the gorilla arms!

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home