8.06.2009

The Dream Cycle, 2009.10

I feel like this year was slow in my dream cycle - not remembering much of what I dreamt. Oddly enough, these last three nights I've dreamt and rememered bits and pieces. So today comes a small conglomerate of dreams.

Grandmother

I was meeting with my family for some kind of gathering. At some point in my travels to reach them, I found my grandmum. (My grandmum - my sisters and I call her Nanny - passed away in '91 - the day I graduated high school :/ ) She was wandering around, not lost per se but more like exploring wherever she felt like going. I convinced her to come see the family with me and we went to the party.

I remember arriving at the place and walking in saying "Look who I found!" and pointing at the doorway. She comes walking in and everyone goes crazy greeting her and seeing how she is. The only other part I remember is that she was listening to everyone in turn, getting updates on everyone's lives.


Yellow Spiders

Yes, another spider dream. I'm not sure where I was but I remember seeing a two foot round yellow and black spider holding another dead yellow-black spider in its mandibles. The spider kept circling me, looking like it wanted to attack me but would not release the other spider. I don't know if it killed the other spider or I did... maybe that spider was its companion? Maybe an enemy?


That's all I remember, I know there was a third dream but it's too fuzzy to write about. I'm not sure why I remembered these two... I need to find a way to remember my dreams more often.

1 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

Surprisingly normal dreams for you .... including the spider dream.

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home