5.04.2009

The Dream Cycle, 2009.4

In Class
I was in an art class and for some reason I was wearing an old medieval-style cloak. Maybe it was the dreaded holocaust cloak? :) I remember I was painting different things and talking to this girl who was sitting next to me and painting also. There were three major pigments we were using, ground from stones. These were azurite, malachite, and amethyst (blue, green, and purple respectively). All of these colors in their different hues and values made for a great landscape painting.

And there was more do the dream... but I don't remember it. :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

Was the girl hot?

6:59 PM  
Blogger Ink and Stone said...

I think, I dont quite remember. I think I knew her, but I'm not sure. Damn dreams that dont stay in my memory. :/

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home