5.06.2009

The Dream Cycle, 2009.5

Attacked by a Giant Alien Turtle
I was on the rooftop of a building in a city with a bunch of other people. We were having a party and chilling out. This city had a bay, suddenly something large went streaking across the sky and crashed into the bay. I was expecting a large wave to come hit the city but it never came.

After the mist cleared out in the bay, I saw a gain turtle that looked similar to Gamera.

Except that this turtle looked more like a snapping turtle and it's shell plates rose into large wedged spikes. It began moving towards the city.

I sat and watched transfixed as utter chaos engulfed the city. The monster was rampaging, destroying everything in its path. Building were crumbling under the onslaught; droves of people fleeing in all directions; cars and busses crushed. I stayed on the roof top watching. And I woke up.

It was neat to have my own monster feature in a dream. Now I have to figure out a way to draw it! Career in Kaiju, here I come!

1 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

Now this is more like the "Ink" dreams that I remember! I think a snapping turtle is a much cooler "villian" than a regular turtle.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home