11.18.2009

The Dream Cycle, 2009.11

It's been a slow year for remembering my dreams, well at least here's another to add to the blog.

Frozen in Time

A cold, shadowy landscape with the moon shining down. There were patches of snow and ice, everything was still and frozen over. I was running through a field trying to escape the inevitable doom that was following me. Each footstep crunched with shattering of frozen grass. A curved wall of ice and frost crystals was racing across the landscape behind me. It kept cracking, breaking, and reforming in a melody that sounded like breaking icicles and crystal chimes.

I tripped and fell, the wall of ice soon overtook me. It covered me, almost like a cocoon, the crystals grew around me locking me in to where I fell. I suddenly could see my own face, see the ice crystals growing and piercing through my skin. I saw my glassy green eyes fade to milky white as they froze over. My breath came out in a cloud of mist froze and fell. I became one with the ice.

3 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

Sounds like a pretty ... cool ... dream ... get it?

7:03 PM  
Blogger Ink and Stone said...

...sigh...

12:17 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

This just happened on Heroes Mondya night. Klair got frozen by Aly Larder.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home