12.16.2009

The Dream Cycle, 2009.12

Hey, another dream! Who'da thunk it!?

Escaping the Army, Escaping the Giant

In this dream I was a medieval longbowman. I must have been doing scout work in a lowland area since I was alone. There were grasslands and farmlands around along with some wooded areas. Old-style hovels dotted the landscape. Eventually I came across an enemy patrol, they noticed me and attacked. I ran circles around them, plinking them with arrows every chance that I got. More and more enemy showed on the scene - the patrol was actually a flanking side of an army! I weaved through the soldiers hitting them with my bow while avoiding sword and axe swings and made my way into a corn field to hide.

The army gave up pursuit and when I emerged from the other side of the corn field, there was a giant waiting for me. He was about 20 feet tall and looked very similar to Andre the Giant. I would run around him, sending arrows into him while he tried to punch and swipe at me. I remember one manuever of running up his back and hitting him in the head with my bow before jump-spiraling off to run around again. I don't know how this battle ended since I woke up before it was over.

Action packed!

2 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

There is NO WAY you defeated Andre the Giant ... sure, you may have defeated an entire army, but not Andre!!!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Ink and Stone said...

I said he looked *like* Andre. It wasn't Andre!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home