1.18.2010

The Dream Cycle, 2010.1

First remembered dream for 2010. Too bad I don't remember alot of it though.

Hunting Dillinger

I dreamt I was part of a federal agency tasked with tracking down John Dillinger. He's a 30's gangster who robbed multiple banks and was pretty notorious. Most of the dream is hazy, I remember talking to different people about Dillinger's whereabouts.

My team finally cornered him in the upper level of a bar/tavern where he seemed like he wanted to fight his way past us. I was trying to talk him into surrendering peacefully instead of opening up an imminent bloodbath.

What actually happened, I don't know... I woke up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

Wait, so you were in charge of convincing him to give up?!?!?!? Yeah, it ended in a blood-bath.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Ink and Stone said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence, jerk!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home