7.02.2010

The Dream Cycle, 2010.3

Two for one!

Galaxy Brains
I was looking in the mirror at my left eye since it was bothering me. I saw a strange empty blackness in the corner of my eye and began pushing my eye into and towards the side of my head. I could now stare into my head and I saw a galaxy slowly spinning around, a million points of light all twinkling.

Rising Waters
I was standing on the beach (I think it was Ocean City, MD) staring out at the water. I noticed movement far to my right and strained to see what it was. Far far down the beach, the water was slowly rising like the waves were coming in at an angle to the shore and were inundating the area. I began moving up the beach.

2 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

That was definitely a dream, dude ... the inside of your head is dark ... and empty.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Ink and Stone said...

HAHAHA, I figured you would comment something like that.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home